Saturday, June 8, 2013

And So It Begins: Summer 2013





Summer vacation, according to the school calendar, begins in about five minutes.  I am waiting for the text summoning me to pick Olivia up.

I am about as unprepared as I've ever been.  What are we doing next week you ask?  I have absolutely no idea.

A few days ago, I did write down how I wanted the summer to feel.  I thought that might be a more helpful approach than worrying about how we are going to spend the time.

Leisurely
Relaxed
Breezy
Wild
Over-the-top sensually
Organized
Quiet
Full of laughter
Well-fed
Enough of everything, but not too much
Plenty of time to just BE


I hope to bring the next 88 days of summer to this space to share with you.  My text has come through.  Wheeee!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...