Monday, September 9, 2013

Waiting For Bread





Our annual two weeks in Cape May is not complete without several visits to Elizabeth's clay oven baked bread stand. I was happily surprised to find that last winter she built the structure you see above.





I wrote about my visits last summer in the post, Knowing The Baker.


checkerboard

I keep myself entertained while waiting in line by taking photos of the scene!







playing checkers

You will find Elizabeth selling her clay oven baked breads on Sunset Boulevard in Cape May on weekend mornings.  Her schedule changes at different points in the season.

The rosemary thyme bread remains my favorite, with the sage and polenta loaf coming in as a close second.





No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...