Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Place To Linger




For a number of months now, I have been following a blog that fills me with inspiration and awe.  It is unlike most of the blogs I read.

What I find there is beauty, quiet, and deep, deep honesty.

The photos are breathtaking and convey so much depth and emotion.  Their light and color speak as clearly as the author's words. 

Having written a bit about her cameras, Nadia upholds what every photography teacher tells their students:  the skill is in your eye, not in the sophistication of your camera.

I can only yet aspire to what I find on her site.  The ability and conviction to convey what she sees and feels on any given day, and to present the truth in her world as she experiences it.

If you need a respite in your splash and BBQ filled holiday, please, go take a look and linger.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...